Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2017, 08:23:35 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  All Other Bullpup Rifles
| | |-+  Hi point Bullpup
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hi point Bullpup  (Read 6103 times)
ttarp

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »

Looks like a well thought out product, I'm definitely in for one.
JCs671
New Posting Member

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 06:45:03 PM »

I am so interested in this bullpup that I have purchased a HiPoint 45 and am waiting for the conversion kit.

When it is ready to ship they will be sending three to my neighborhood as I am not the only interested.

HighTowerArmory

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »

Wow thank you guys! That's great to hear! We think everyone will really like how these turned out! If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and thank you so much for your excitement and interest! We appreciate it!

Andy and the team at HTA
WLJ

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »

Any updates?
Desert Kraut

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 11:54:49 AM »

I love the kit. The only negative from my standpoint is that Hi-Point carbine magazine capacities are only 10 rounds. Yes, they have Pro Mag aftermarket magazines that have a higher round count, but that voids the warranty on the Hi-Point if problems occur. The bright side is the kit helps lots of people get into a bullpup and the platform is only about $250. So what's to lose.

Put me on the also interested and would also like an update.
dntam

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 04:02:37 PM »

I am interested also. The Redball mags look odd but are supposed to be good. 
Desert Kraut

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 08:58:01 PM »

I am interested also. The Redball mags look odd but are supposed to be good. 

The Redball mags look like a boomerang. Like the extra capacity but the looks suck IMHO. Wouldn't think it would be so hard for a company to offer a better looking extended mag.
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »

Hey guys!

Thanks for the questions and comments! We're in tooling right now which means the molds and other necessary equipment are being made so we can go into mass production! The Redball mags do seem to work really well and honestly the look doesn't seem to distract most people who have seen them in our stock. We're hoping to be releasing photos of the sample molded parts sometime next month. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to check back in! Thanks so much,

Andy and the team at HTA
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length