Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:        2017 NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits       -       27 through 30, April, 2017       -       Atlanta, Georgia

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  RDB 6.5 Variations
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RDB 6.5 Variations  (Read 1279 times)
LockeCTH
^

« on: September 20, 2016, 11:36:13 AM »

I have had a surprisingly difficult time finding the answer to this question - I love the idea of an RDB in 6.5 Grendel, but I'd prefer the lower assembly with the pistol grip instead of the non-pistol grip lower seen with the RDB-C. But every instance I can find of a 6.5 RDB is the C variant without the pistol grip.

Does anyone here know if there are or will be a 6.5 RDB with the original lower with the pistol grip? Or, if not, does anyone know if the lowers are interchangeable?
Menace667

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 01:16:40 PM »

I have had a surprisingly difficult time finding the answer to this question - I love the idea of an RDB in 6.5 Grendel, but I'd prefer the lower assembly with the pistol grip instead of the non-pistol grip lower seen with the RDB-C. But every instance I can find of a 6.5 RDB is the C variant without the pistol grip.

Does anyone here know if there are or will be a 6.5 RDB with the original lower with the pistol grip? Or, if not, does anyone know if the lowers are interchangeable?

From what Chad with Keltec said in an interview all variants will be available in all forms. They also said you can simply swap out the lowers, so you can go from ban state compliant to pistol grip version with just the push of a couple pins.
LockeCTH
^

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 11:16:28 AM »

Fantastic - thanks!
coolhand77
^

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:19 AM »

talked to Oleg Volk a couple of days ago, and he pretty much said that at this time, there are only TWO 6.5 Grendel RDBs, and he has one of them [I would assume for photographic purposes as well as range time].
cjgemm
^

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 03:58:13 PM »

Disappointing, Grendel would be the only thing that pulls me to this rifle.
LockeCTH
^

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 05:02:32 PM »

talked to Oleg Volk a couple of days ago, and he pretty much said that at this time, there are only TWO 6.5 Grendel RDBs, and he has one of them [I would assume for photographic purposes as well as range time].

Thanks for the heads up. That's a little disappointing, but not surprising - and helps me plan a little better.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length