Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 08:15:11 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  RFB related - need to attach VCAS sling to platform - see below
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RFB related - need to attach VCAS sling to platform - see below  (Read 978 times)
notrt

« on: August 11, 2016, 11:30:33 AM »

Good morning:

After several years, I was finally able to obtain a G2 Kel-Tec RFB - I just got it home this morning, and will want to run it in a bit this weekend.

I like to run VCAS slings on all my long guns, and I want to run one on this piece.  There is some proprietary (and rudimentary) sling hardware which came with it in the box, but I am looking for a clean way to run attach a VCAS to the front of the piece which doesn't involve adding clutter to the front of the piece, and which will minimize the possibility of getting the charging lever tangled when switching from 'slung' to the 'ready' position. 

I am fine with the attachment on back end - it's basically the same as on the KSG; but on the front, I ask if any of you know a good way to do this that doesn't involve adding extra 'rails' and/or otherwise cluttering up the front of this platform?

Please advise.  JRDC ends and sends
notrt

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 07:24:01 AM »

Got it all figured out and mounted up , albeit with different colored bits from my kit; works fine; I will send pix when I get it trimmed up to fit and all the 'right' color.

Next is to run it in and figure what ammo and mag combo it likes the best.

RC ends and poss

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length