Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2017, 07:14:52 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  M17S308 Pre orders have started
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: M17S308 Pre orders have started  (Read 3711 times)
srfnken
^

« on: July 02, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »

The website is up and in full swing for this 4th of July weekend for Pre orders of the long anticipated 308 bullpup.  All the information is listed on the web site.  Unlike other companies I have waited until production was in full swing before starting to take a small deposit to hold your place in line.  Get in while you can before the wait becomes to long.  And who knows you may get a sub 100 serial number.

Ken
Floridaboy
^

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:11:07 AM »

Hey Ken!

I have 2 of your 5.56 rifles now and I can attest to the quality.  You've done a fantastic job on them.  I wanted to reply to thank you for keeping things grounded in reality and promoting your product when you actually have a product to sell.  We all have enough drama in our lives as it is. :-)

Thanks again!
srfnken
^

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 12:41:15 AM »

Thanks.  It takes a lot of money to get things rolling and I want to produce a quality product and not rush to production.  That is why it has taken longer than expected.  I also wanted to get suppliers on line and rolling before opening the pre order flood gate.   Thanks for the kind words.
CountieLt
^

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:29:45 AM »

TUnlike other companies I have waited until production was in full swing before starting to take a small deposit to hold your place in line.

Ken,
As a man who has put down deposits on other other guns only to be told over and over again that the release date has been pushed back until the "next quarter", your business model is quite refreshing.  Best of luck with this and all of your future projects!
-Dean

“SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM”
Howie1014

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »

Ken,   Are you still running 18-20 weeks for orders to be fillled regarding the 308s?    I ask since I ordered one on January 2nd and only received a receipt for the $100 charge.    Just wanted to get an update 😬
srfnken
^

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 01:02:36 PM »

Ken,   Are you still running 18-20 weeks for orders to be fillled regarding the 308s?    I ask since I ordered one on January 2nd and only received a receipt for the $100 charge.    Just wanted to get an update 😬

I believe that I just responded to you via email if not shoot me a email so I know exactly who you are.  But if you are who I think you are yours is on the bench and should be ready next week.
Howie1014

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 02:13:52 PM »

Got your emails Ken.    Greatly appreciated and we are both up to date.      I look forward to getting your amazing firearm!!   
Howie1014

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 02:18:29 PM »

Ken.    Got the M17S308 rifle and set it up with a YHM flash suppressor and a DI Optical FC-1.     Ran 420 rounds of GGG 147gr ball through it yesterday.    Performance was great with 1.5 -2.0 inch groups at 100yrds (I'm sure I can get better with practice).     Again thank you for a great firearm.

* IMG_0043.JPG (2740.65 KB, 3264x2448 - viewed 56 times.)
tavor hollow

« Reply #8 on: Today at 03:19:04 PM »

How much are these? Where can you get them ( gunbroker)? The bolt is 180 bolt? Will all ar 10 dpms barrels work or is it limited to 180 bolt pattern?  Basically are 5 r barrels available ...thanks from the other side. Also rfb owner love it but its less than 100% sometimes.
srfnken
^

« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:12:25 PM »

How much are these? Where can you get them ( gunbroker)? The bolt is 180 bolt? Will all ar 10 dpms barrels work or is it limited to 180 bolt pattern?  Basically are 5 r barrels available ...thanks from the other side. Also rfb owner love it but its less than 100% sometimes.
Price may change so you can find all the details at www.kmarms.com  Currently you get them direct off the website.  The BCG is based off a AR180 style but in our own design.  Barrel is proprietary just like all other bullpups.  It will not interchange with any other barrel.  No the 5R barrels are currently not being offered.
tavor hollow

« Reply #10 on: Today at 06:25:22 PM »

Wow that was a quick reply. Thank you!
tavor hollow

« Reply #11 on: Today at 06:40:47 PM »

I suppose you are the man to ask a question like this. I am not concerned with the difference in length but if there is no advantage in the extra 4" in the 20" vs.16 ". So is range or accuracy or energy going to be greatly increased or just a bump? Also the video I saw of your gun. It looks beautiful.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length